When Can I Expect To Receive My Order?
- My processing time takes 7-10 business days. Gentle reminder that weekends are not business days ( I forget this sometimes when I order something!). I ship via UPS and delays are common around the holidays.
What Are The Earrings Made Out Of?
- Most of my earrings are made of Polymer Clay which is an incredibly flexible yet durable material. Polymer Clay is also very lightweight, making bigger earrings a breeze to wear. Sometimes I will use resin to coat the earrings to give it an extra shine (i.e. my faux studs earrings).
- Earring backs are either sealed in with liquid clay or resin.
Is Polymer Clay Eco-Friendly?
- The blunt answer is no. Polymer Clay is a type of plastic and should not be confused with ceramic clay. Because of this, I'm using the highest quality materials, while still remaining affordable, so these pieces last a lifetime!
What Kind of Materials/ Metals Do You Use?
- I use 14kt gold filled findings and mostly sterling silver posts (with the exception of my ball posts as seen on the marbled ball danglers). Both of these options are great for hypoallergenic ears! All of my materials are nickel and lead free.
- If you would like to swap out sterling silver findings for the 14kt gold filled ones, please email/DM me and I will confirm if this is possible!
How Should I Care For My Clayfuls?
- Do not shower or swim in them. Store pieces away from sharp objects to prevent snatching. To clean clay earrings, wipe with a soft damp cloth. For earrings with gold or silver leaf, wipe with a baby wipe.
- For resined pieces, avoid direct exposure to sunlight.
Do You Offer Customs?
- I do! Please head to my "Contact Us" page and send me a message there :)
Do You Offer Wholesale?
- Yes! Please email me at email@example.com for more info.